28 April 2012

A little bit about me

Hi, Julia is here. At the very beginning I must say that English isn't my native language so please be understanding and forgive me my mistakes:) I'm an 18 who has just ended high school, who loves pansies, chocolate and vintage dresses.

I've launched this blog to share things I make. I paint, draw, take pictures, grow flowers, bake, sew and probably lots more. I try to be open to new people and new ideas. Writing the blog seems to be a good way to meet other bloggers with the same interests.
My blog is called 'the sheer stories' because I want everything I make to be subtle and delicate, almost transparent.





























 In the picture there's my bedroom which is also a craft room. I dream about having a separate room for my crafts in my future home one day.
I've been thinking for a long time what more I should write and I don't know, really. I just hope you'll all enjoy my blog:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Julia! I've started my blog with the same purpose, as you. I share most of your interests, such as painting, sewing, drawing, and I'm a florist. Also, my native language is russian, so I hope to practice my english by blogging in it. I want to find friends to share my interests with.
    So, welcome to my blog ))
    http://mycleardays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete