21 July 2012

Cloud collection: part one, delicacy

Today I realized I have more than 25 pictures of clouds in my computer. It's too much to show in one or even two posts, so I dvided it into groups. This post is about the most delicate and light ones.

It's actually a Pacman cloud. Does anyone see it too?

 1, 3, 4, 7 - early sunset; 2 - sunrise; 5, 6 - midday.
Maybe collecting clouds will be my new hobby. I used to capture nature in many ways and it always brings me big pleasure. Each cloud is different and I think I'm in the minority of people who can see beauty everywhere, even on the sky. I will consider this. What do you think?

Have a beautiful day,
Julia

4 comments:

  1. Hey, but you are not a cloud, are you ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skies are always so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your photographs of it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow such lovely photos. I love the pacman - and yes, I see it, too ;)

    ReplyDelete