30 June 2012

Butterflies for the room redecoration



First butterfly was painted by me today (I put it into a little frame I found in which there was a tiny sketch of me as a princess that I made when I was really small), second was bought in the flea market yesterday, third is in my room since forevr, but have never been hanging on the wall. It's time to change it! 
I'm collecting all these things for my room redecoration that I planned for Summer.

Have a day full of beautiful things,
Julia

4 comments:

  1. łaaał, może kiedyś kupie obiektyw twojego projektu :D ja tam skłaniam się ku rozmowom z psycholami, lub ludźmi którzy myślą, że są psycholami a w rzeczywistości chcą tylko, żeby ktos ich wysłuchał :)
    ostatni motyl jest niesamowity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bonitas son las mariposas, me encantan.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sooooo beautiful!

    http://tapasnalingua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. W nocy nalot, w dzień łapanka,
    Ludzie więżą motyle w szklankach.

    ReplyDelete