22 February 2013

Spring etsy update!

I've been waiting a while to announce it officially. Here it is! The etsy update. Although these things might look simple, designing, sewing and taking pictures took me about 3 months. I decided not to hurry and it was a good decision. Hope you like the results! You can find it all here.
* 
Czekałam, by oficjalnie ogłosić ponowne otwarcie sklepu. Mimo że te rzeczy mogą wydawać się proste, projektowanie, szycie itp. zajęły mi około 3 miesiące. Postanowiłam nie spieszyć się i była to dobra decyzja. Mam nadzieję, że Wam się podoba! Możecie znaleźć to wszystko tu.







Pens are made by Szymon.

Have a beautiful day,
Julia

7 comments:

  1. Genialnie. Miło się blog ogląda. Dodaje do obserwowanych!

    Zapraszam: http://meliphera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This purses and pens are too lovely for words :)
    I especially love the one with the cats, being the cat lover that I am :)
    They're going straight to my Etsy favourites list in the hope I can save up to buy the cat one :)

    Valeria

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo piękne rzeczy można znaleźć w Twoim sklepie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable patterns!
    I'm in love with the blue, floral one, and the pens look really beautiful!
    Good job to both of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower pattern is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Przepiękne :) takie wdzięczne i delikatne :) Masz talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. śliczne :) najbardziej mi się podobają kotki i alternatywna wersja piórnika :) i długopisy też super!

    ReplyDelete