23 September 2013

Treasures of Summer: Lavender wreath

You migh remember big dry flowers I showed here. Together with lavender they turned into a wreath!

Work in progress.
And the kitty bonus! If you don't have anybody to help you, hire a cat.

This is rather a draft of post than a post, sorry for that. I have quite busy thime when I hardly ever find a moment to think. Anyway, I should stop complaining. This wreath takes part in a wreath challenge that girls from addicted to crafts blog have organised! Wish me luck!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow I really like the project! And the cat - haha, how funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. koty są najlepszymi pomocnikami w robocie, coś o tym wiem (szczególnie przy pakowaniu prezentów). świetnie ci to wyszło!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. z tatr - morskie oko i dolina pięciu stawów :))

      Delete
    2. tak, zawsze marzyłam, żeby pojechać w góry i w końcu się udało :D

      Delete
  3. super wygląda i na pewno lawenda pięknie pachnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cała Ty, delikatny subtelny, bardzo ładny. A, że koty lubią pomagać to my wiemy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ileż tu u Ciebie pięknych inspirujących rzeczy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous wreath and the perfect transitional piece for that time between summer's end and fall's full flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful wreaths Julia !! You're a real magician, turning the simplest things on earth into treasures.

    + I sent your letter today (was just asking for more pictures of your coconut cat, you granted my wish before even reading it ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete